here's what I'm doing now and what I've done recently:
AUGUST 2018 - present
- Develop and execute strategy to promote endorsed candidates and elect more progressive women to office in New York City.
The Clinton Foundation
SIPA Capstone Project
Jan. 2018 - May 2018
- Implement a research project to evaluate the impact of place-based economic development in rural America.
- Led research process in McDowell County, West Virginia; facilitated interviews with local elected officials, business owners, community leaders, and other high-profile partners, including: the American Federation of Teachers and AT&T.
- Develop recommendations to implement economic development projects in other similar locations.
Director of Communictions
Marti Speranza for
Jan. 2017 - Sept. 2017
- Designed and implemented a communication strategy for a highly competitive city council campaign.
- Wrote speeches, talking points, social media content; created & maintained correspondence system for candidate. Corresponded with more than 400 constituents through high-quality, personalized letters and emails.
- Led a team of 30+ interns to implement communications strategy and conduct outreach with the community.